1. Professionally Trained, Licensed and Certified Inspector
First, this is an owner operated business. The owner is a highly experienced inspector that has done over 3,000 inspections while working for a nationally recognized inspection company. In that capacity she has passed a rigorous training course that included extensive field training along with written exams. She received her Home Inspector Certification in 2002 and is licensed in the State of Maryland. Second, she maintains an active affiliation within one of the professional home inspection associations which requires annual continuing education.
2. Highly Qualified Inspector
The owner operator does all inspections. In addition to being a home inspector she has worked for over 6 years as a residential construction supervisor building custom homes in Southern Maryland. Her extensive training and background in the building industry provides her clients with objectivity and knowledge to make informed decisions about their real estate investments. She has a 4 year college degree with 2 years of engineering courses.
3. Privacy - We NEVER Sell Our Customer’s Information to Third Parties
Our customer’s information is held in the highest confidence. Regardless of commercial pressure and financial enticements we NEVER sell our clients information to third parties.
4. Thorough and Knowledgeable Inspections
A quality inspection begins with the quality of the inspector. When a Realtor or Home Buyer uses our services they can rest assured they are receiving the highest of quality. Here is what you can expect:
- State of the art inspection reporting system (3-D Inspection Software)
- Reports provided on site (including photos)
- Typical inspection completed in 2-4 hours
- Clients encouraged to attend inspections
- Meets or exceeds NAHI/ASHI standards
- Cynthia Thalman is a “Registered Pest Control Employee” for Natural Elements MD, Inc. (License # 29915) and is qualified to conduct a termite inspection under that license.